Liz Perry has been teaching estate planning and Medicaid classes in Clark County for over 20 years.
Revocable Living Trusts and More Class
At this class you will learn:
- Should you have a trust or a will?
- How to avoid probate.
- Estate tax issues.
- Community Property issues.
- Second marriages special planning issues.
- The 5 common planning errors.
- Making it easier for your family.
When: Thursday, June 22, 2017 from 6:30 – 8:15 pm
Where: 805 Broadway, Suite 1000, Vancouver, WA
To register: (360) 816-2485
Fee: $15.00 – pre-register