A trustee of a trust, under Washington law, may, among other things, subdivide, develop, dedicate to public use, make or obtain the vacation of public plats, adjust boundaries, partition real property, and on exchange or partition to adjust differences in valuation by giving or receiving money or money’s worth.

(The above shall not be construed as specific legal advice and is intended for information purposes only)