Washington law now provides that a tenant may designate a person to act for the tenant on the tenant’s death when the tenant is the sole occupant of the dwelling unit. The requirements of the notice are provided in RCW 59.18.590.

(The above should not be construed as specific legal advice and is intended for general information purposes only)